Business Consulting & Administration
EUROLUX has a long and solid experience in the incorporation of Luxembourg companies. Our Corporate Administration Department will assist you in this regard and can even handle on your behalf all administrative and legal formalities as well as steps related to the incorporation of your company, starting with a draft of the articles of incorporation, up to the establishment and long-term administration of your company in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
Whether it is one of the most common types of company in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, such as a limited liability company (société à responsabilité limitée) or a public limited company (société anonyme), another type of legal entity, such as a non-profit association (association sans but lucratif), or whether you intend to set up a Luxembourg subsidiary or branch, we will be glad to advise you on which type of company is the right one for your purposes and draw up articles of association that precisely meet your needs and objectives.
In detail, we offer the following services in the context of the incorporation of your company:
→ Specific advice on the choice of Luxembourg company to be established
Together with you, we answer a series of questions related to your needs:
- What type of company and what form of company is the right one for you?
- What should the name of the company be; is it still available?
- Where should the company be based?
- What do you want to achieve with your company; what is the purpose of the company?
- In the case of a holding company: « SOPARFI » or « SPF »?
- In what amount should the company capital be subscribed and paid up; legally prescribed minimum capital or individually determined capital; how is this to be done?
- How should the capital be divided; should there be authorised capital?
- In the case of a public limited company: type of shares – registered shares or bearer shares?
- Is it necessary to pay up the capital on incorporation; if so, how much?
- Who is to be a shareholder/manager or shareholder/board of directors; how many persons are needed?
- Is an internal auditor (commissaires aux comptes) or approved statutory auditor (réviseurs d’entreprises agréés) required by law?
- Duration of the first financial year after incorporation?
- Language of the articles of incorporation; monolingual or multilingual?
- Other particularities?
→ Drafting of the Articles of Association
→ Coordination and appointment with the notary’s office as well as presence and representation on site
→ Registration with the Central Social Security Office (Centre commun de la sécurité sociale – CCSS)
→ Preparation of a register of unit holders or a certificate for registered or bearer shares
→ Request for a VAT identification number from the Registration Duties, Estates and VAT Authority (Administration de l’enregistrement, des domaines et de la TVA – AED)
→ Application for an business permit (autorisation d’établissement)
→ Ordering an extract from the Register of commerce and companies (Registre de commerce et des. sociétés – RCS)
→ Registration in the Register of Beneficial Owners (Registre des bénéficiaires effectifs – RBE)